8 tips for a complete colon flush.
Complete colon flush products should increase the frequency of your bowel movements within the first week. Your bowel movements become more consistent and comfortable. You may feel trimmer, less bloated and notice more energy within the first week, fast.
Colon flush prudence suggests consideration of your personal sensitivity to individual ingredients in these products. Additionally, since the formulas affect the digestive system, make sure that you consult with your physician if you are currently taking medications that may be eliminated from your system to briskly for optimal effect.
Bowel movement appearance and texture should change initially as old, retained materials evacuate completely. Colon flushing will normalize your bowel movements as your diet improves and the content of your movements become more regular. A gentle colon cleansing should not interrupt your life or cause embarrassing sudden, uncontrollable urges. In general, this should be balanced with good dietary habits, so that you may find that you engage in this regimen only quarterly.
1. Drink plenty of water. Eight to ten glasses a day helps to keep your overall digestive system flushed and stool softer.
2. Eliminate alcohol. It is irritating to the intestinal system and demonstrated to be a precursor to colonic cancer.
3. Eat small to moderate portions more frequently throughout the day to avoid overloading your digestive system.
4. Eat multiple smaller meals to optimize the ratio of target food volume to availability of digestive enzymes.
5. Eat at a slower pace. Increased chewing per swallow more effectively digests your food and increases satiety (sense of adequate fullness) with smaller volumes.
6. Exercise regularly to stimulate intestinal muscles so they will work more efficiently.
7. Avoid nicotine use. Nicotine increases acidity in your stomach, causing digestive discomfort, not to mention the other health risk to your intestinal tract and other systems in your body.
8. Consult your physician regarding medications that you must use and how their absorption may be reduced by decreased transit time associated with improved bowel function.
Make your attention to your digestive system effective and thorough. Colon flushing in the correct manner will be good for your health.