High Cholesterol Diets – Lowering Cholesterol Naturally
Are you looking for high cholesterol diets? There are many solutions to help lower cholesterol levels, but changing your diet is one of the best ways to fight cholesterol naturally without depending on drugs. There are many foods that you should avoid because they contain high cholesterol, which will increase your risk of heart diseases.
It is true that you can choose to take prescription medications, but in the long run, they will do damage to your health. Also, your life becomes depended on the drugs. This is why pharmaceuticals make so much money because they can make money from the same people for several years. Instead of relying on drugs, you can choose an alternative path to reduce cholesterol.
What are some foods to avoid?
– All meat products contain high levels of cholesterol. When you need to eat meat, then go for fish as that is the best type for you.
– Egg yolks are extremely high in cholesterol. Although they are healthy for you, too much of a good thing can be bad for you. You can try to limit yourself to 1 egg yolk per day.
– Deep fried foods are some of the worst enemies to your health.
What is a great diet for someone who has high cholesterol?
– Researchers have found that eating a handful of almonds per day can lower your cholesterol level. This does not mean that you should buy the ones that are filled with chocolate and salt. Those will not help you in your goals to life a healthier lifestyle.
– Oatmeal is one of the greatest food choices to combat cholesterol. You see oatmeal commercials claim that oatmeal will help reduce your cholesterol all the time. The secret is that it has very high amounts of fiber.
– Flaxseeds can give you the omega-3 fatty acids that you need without the added cholesterol. They are great alternatives to fish since fish has cholesterol.
These three foods should be part of high cholesterol diets. Oatmeal and flaxseeds are very inexpensive to buy in bulk.