Homemade Skin Lighteners – Safe Skin Bleaching Ingredients and Techniques Revealed!
Homemade skin lighteners can be extremely effective and safe products for attaining a natural clear complexion. There are various nature-based ingredients, which can be used for bleaching your skin. There are several methods such as laser resurfacing, chemical peels and Botox etc. that claims to diminish the appearance of hyper pigmentation and acne marks but these artificial procedures are not permanent.
Safe Skin Bleaching Ingredients And Techniques
* Bleaching is considered to be a safe and effective technique for whitening your appearance but one should be extremely careful about the ingredients. Although Hydroquinone is the one of the most powerful bleaching agents but its cancer causing properties makes it undesirable. You should rather use nature-based ingredients such as lemon juice extract, mulberry extract, bear berry extract, kojic acid and Alpha-Arbutin for enhancing your appearance.
* Homemade facial mask can also treat dark spots and eliminate dead cells with panache. You can easily prepare a paste of sandalwood powder and rosewater. You should wash your face properly before applying this paste. You can easily attain a rejuvenated face after this process.
* You can also apply mixture of cucumber and lemon juice in your face and neck for 15 minutes daily. Other efficient homemade skin lighteners are honey and lemon juice.
* Regular cleansing and moisturizing is extremely important to maintain a glowing skin. You should pamper your membrane and should apply sunscreen lotion always before stepping outside of your house. A good sun block protects your skin from harmful UV rays, which is mainly responsible for skin damage and darkening.
* Meladerm is a pigment reducing cream, which claims to diminish the appearance of dark spots and skin discoloration just within 2 weeks. This cream contains no Hydroquinone, mercury or steroids. The main ingredients of this cream are Alpha-Arbutin, kojic acid, mulberry extract, bearberry extract, licorice extract, emblica powder, lemon juice extract etc. Meladerm not only helps in whitening your skin but it can also visibly reduce the appearance of hyper pigmentation, melasma, old scar, uneven skin tones, dark elbows etc. with ease.