Skin Lightening Techniques – Best Skin Brightening Techniques
Skin Lightening Techniques mostly include topical treatments, home based remedies and surgeries. Everyone wants to flaunt a light skin tone which not only enhances their appearance but also boosts their self-esteem. It is advisable to employ nature-based methods for treating your skin rather than experimenting with surgeries and pills that can be extremely harmful for your body in the long run.
Fair and flawless skin epitomizes beauty. Mostly due to exposure to sunlight, aging, medication and erratic lifestyle cause complications such as hyper pigmentation, sunburn, age spots etc. that damages our appearance. Lifestyle change is the mantra for flaunting an ageless look.
Best skin Brightening Techniques
* Cleansing and moisturizing your face daily is must for lightening your covering. You should wash your face with chilled water. You should avoid applying soap in your face. A good nature based face wash should be used.
* Protecting your pelt from the ugly glare of sun is extremely important for preventing problems such as melasma and sunburn. You should preferably apply a good sunscreen lotion before stepping outside. You should wear sunglasses to protect your eyes.
* Home-based treatments can work wonders for transforming your skin. You can easily prepare facial mask at home by mixing sandalwood powder with rosewater. This technique will soothe and relax your tired skin.
* You should apply nature-based pigment reducing creams for inhibiting the production of Melanin from your body. Hydroquinone is the most effective bleaching agent but it is advisable to avoid this ingredient. This ingredient can cause deadly diseases such as leukemia, liver damage and thyroid disorders. There are many alternatives to this constituent, which can easily brighten your appearance without any side effects.
* Drinking sufficient water is extremely important for hydrating your body, which consequently keeps your digestive tract clean and healthy. A proper digestive system promotes healthy appearance. You should also include lots of high fibrous foods in your diet for flushing out toxins.
* Some of the most effective ingredients for skin whitening are kojic acid, mulberry extract, bearberry extract, lactic acid, lemon juice extract, emblica powder, alpha arbutin, glycolic acid and licorice extract. These are purely nature based constituents which can easily diminish hyper pigmentation, age spots, freckles, sun damage, melasma, acne marks, old scars, birth marks, dark elbows and uneven skin tones with ease. These ingredients have no side effects. Meladerm is the only pigment reducing cream which includes all these ingredients. This ointment claims to diminish hyper pigmentation in 2 weeks.