Best Skin Whitener – Home Remedies Are The Best Way Out
Are you bothered about the dark patches on your face? Do you want to lighten your skin a couple of shades? Well, if your answer is in the affirmative then you need to find yourself a really good skin whitener. There are several skin whitening creams available in the market but most of them fail to live up to their claims. And the surgical procedures are pretty expensive and are not without the risks. Therefore it is extremely essential so find the best. To get really effective and safe skin whitening remedy go natural. Using the things available at home you can make a whitener all by yourself.
The 6 Skin Whitening Home Remedies
1) If you are looking for the best skin whitener then you have to grab that lemon. Lemon juice is extremely effective in lightening your complexion and all the pigmentation marks on your face. Do not dilute the lemon juice in water.
However, if you have sensitive skin make sure you use a small amount of lemon juice. A mixture of lemon juice and cucumber juice in equal proportion lightens the skin quite effectively. This skin whitener mixture is the best for those with sensitive skin as cucumber comes with cooling and healing properties.
2) If you have oily skin and are looking for the best then mix lemon juice with honey in exactly equal proportions. Apply the mixture on your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off. Dry your face. You will get positive results in a month.
3) Another really effective whitener is the mixture of orange juice and yoghurt. Apply the mixture on the affected parts and rinse it off after 20 minutes. It really works and the yoghurt balances the acidity on the orange juice. Your skin will become visibly lighter in 30 days.
4) Potato is a great whitener and the best thing about it is you will always find potatoes in your kitchen. Cutting a potato into halves and rubbing them on your face will help. Or you make blend the potatoes, make a paste out of it and apply it on your face.
5) The best whitener in your kitchen is undoubtedly gram flour. Make a paste by adding a few drops of milk, a few drops of lemon juice and a good pinch of turmeric powder in the gram flour. Then you will have to apply the paste on your face. When you apply the paste make sure you spread the paste over your face evenly. Let the mask dry out completely. Next scrub off the mask. You will need to apply a bit of aloe vera gel or shea butter to make sure your skin is free from the irritation. The gram flour whitener will show positive results in a couple of weeks.
6) Some consider sandalwood powder to be the best skin whitener. Make a paste by mixing sandalwood powder with lemon, tomato and cucumber juice. Wash off the paste when it dries out completely. You will get an even skin tone.